PennSHAPE Challenge is in its fourth round this Fall semester.
- PennnSHAPE will commence September 2nd, 2014 and conclude on December 12th, 2014.
- Registration for PennSHAPE will be open until September 5th, and if you do not attend an assessment by that date, you cannot participate.
- Initial assessments will occur September 2nd through September 5th.
- Final assessments will occur December 8th through December 12th.
- Registration for PennSHAPE is open to all students currently enrolled either full- or part-time in a University of Pennsylvania (Penn) graduate or professional program.
- PennSHAPE is open to the students regardless of membership in other PennRec facilities (e.g., Pottruck, Fox)
- PennSHAPE is open to students regardless of their enrollment in the Penn Student Insurance Plan (PSIP).
- PennSHAPE is open to students regardless of age, race, sexual orientation, or able-bodied status.
- PennSHAPE is not open to undergraduates or submatriculants.
- PennSHAPE is not open to Penn faculty or staff, post-doctoral fellows, unless such a person is also currently enrolled as a student pursuant to item (2).
- To become an eligible participant in PennSHAPE, a student must:
- Register online via the PennSHAPE web platform.
- After registration, attend both the initial and the final fitness assessments. Failure to do both will disqualify participants from the competition.
By participating in PennSHAPE, I agree to:
- Allow GAPSA to have access to my fitness data as recorded by the PennSHAPE formula.
- Allow GAPSA to publish my fitness data either as an individual, or as a member of a group for purposes related to PennSHAPE. All participants’ identities will remain anonymous except upon request.
- Register in advance to attend any PennSHAPE workshops through PennSHAPE’s online platform.
- Document my workshop attendance in person on day of workshop.
- Acknowledge that neither GAPSA nor Penn are responsible for injuries/accident incurred during workshops/personal workouts.
- Winners will submit a W-2 form for tax purposes.